In this role, you will
- Manage customers’ onboarding and build the customer relationship.
- Set up regular meetings with customers to help them get the most out of Sifflet. Identify opportunities for customers to broaden their product usage.
- Work closely with tech and product teams to ensure customer requests are resolved.
- Create and sustain the customer success playbook and its related KPIs
- Drive efforts to collect and relay customer feedback to Sifflet’s Product and Engineering teams to ensure continuous product improvement and innovation.
- You are a problem solver. Client obsession, drive and motivation are key requirements.
- 5+ years of customer-facing roles like Customer Success / Account Management experience in a technical field, preferably in Data & Infrastructure.
- Proven track record, and existing client relationships (references will be required).
- Ability to communicate effectively with Decision Makers and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Modern Data Stack is a big bonus point.
- Proficiency in English is required, another European language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and adapt to client timezone constraints.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary and company equity
- Remote friendly
- Fitness membership
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers
We are on a mission to build the world’s best Data Observability Platform and help companies excel at Data Driven Decision Making. Sifflet is designed to optimize the resources of Data Engineers and Data consumers and empower them to extract value from reliable data. Today half of a Data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that. We are backed by tier 1 investors and have the pleasure of working with customers across the globe.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane etc). We are truly passionate about what we are building and are looking for smart, driven and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure.
If you are a natural “hustler”, like to work on exciting challenges and want to contribute to the growth of a promising Data Observability platform, then get in touch!