Who we are
We are on a mission to build the world's best Data Observability Platform and help companies excel at Data-Driven decision-making. Sifflet is designed to optimize the resources of Data Engineers and Data consumers and empower them to extract value from reliable data. Today, half of a Data team's time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues. Sifflet is putting an end to that. We are backed by tier-1 investors and have the pleasure of working with customers across the globe.
What we've got for you
Do you have a passion for Data and Analytics? Are you a highly successful Enterprise Sales Executive for a B2B SaaS or Modern Data software company looking for your next big opportunity? As an Enterprise Sales Executive at Sifflet, you will be helping customers build a better data culture by raising trust in their company's data. You'll leverage your experience in positioning the value of good quality data and how important it is to companies implementing a modern data stack to enable faster and improved decision-making.
In this role, you will
- Take leadership in finding new Enterprise prospects and scheduling educational sessions and discovery calls with prospective customers.
- Identify, qualify and drive a high-quality pipeline for Sifflet's full data stack observability platform.
- Establish credibility and drive long-term customer success through consultative selling.
- Respond to Enterprise RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs and drive discussions from the initial point of contact to onboarding with the help of Engineering and Sales Engineering.
- Work closely with leadership to define and own the progress of the Sifflet Enterprise Sales pipeline.
- Help current and prospective customers understand the value proposition of Sifflet using privileged product tours, use case demonstrations, product roadmap walkthroughs, etc.
- Drive efforts to collect and relay customer feedback to Sifflet Product and Engineering teams to ensure continuous product improvement and innovation.
- Collaborate with Sifflet Sales Engineering & Engineering teams to provide best-in-class support to current and prospective customers.
- Develop a 3x-5x pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed your quota targets.
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual sales quota on a consistent basis.
What you bring to Sifflet
- You are a natural at Sales. Client obsession, drive, and motivation are key requirements.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales / Key Account Executive experience in a technical field, preferably in B2B Saas and/or Data, Analytics & Infrastructure.
- Proven track record and existing Enterprise client relationships (references will be required).
- Ability to communicate effectively with Decision Makers and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Modern Data Stack is a big bonus point.
- Proficiency in English is required, and another European language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and adapt to client timezone constraints.
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary and company equity
- Remote friendly
- Fitness membership
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers
A little more about Sifflet
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane, Google, Looker, Snowflake, etc.). We are passionate about what we are building and are looking for smart, driven, and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, like to work on exciting challenges, and want to contribute to the growth of a promising Data Observability platform, then get in touch!