In this role, you will
- Help define and execute Sifflet’s Content Marketing Strategy and build the company’s profile and online presence.
- Contribute to evangelizing the market around Data Observability and Sifflet’s differentiating value proposition.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to produce weekly blog posts and other educational material, host webinars and tech talks, and overall help position Sifflet as top of mind for Data Observability.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to effectively communicate around product features, documentation and key partnerships.
- Spearhead and drive the growth of our community building efforts.
- You have a BS/MS in a scientific field. Business School x Engineering degree preferred.
- You are self-motivated, driven and so passionate about Data you can talk about it in your sleep.
- You are curious by nature and enjoy reading about and following current tech trends.
- You have excellent communication (English required) and relationship-building skills.
- You enjoy writing and editing technical content.
- You have a proven record of content creation in a technical field.
- Previous experience as a growth/marketing analyst.
We are on a mission to build the world’s best Data Observability Platform and help companies excel at Data Driven Decision Making. Sifflet is designed to optimise the resources of Data Engineers and Data consumers and empower them to extract value from data. Today half of a Data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane etc). We are truly passionate about what we are building and are looking for smart, driven and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure.
If you are a natural “hacker” like to work on exciting challenges and want to contribute to the growth of a promising Data Observability platform. Get in touch !