Sifflet's goal is to build the go-to Data Observability Platform.
Data Observability means that the business and IT can monitor, detect, resolve and prevent issues from source to consumption across the enterprise data pipeline.
Sifflet is designed to optimise the resources of Data Engineers and data consumers by giving them tools to extract value from data. For today’s Data teams, half of their time is spent on troubleshooting data quality issues.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team (10+ employees). We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane, etc). We are truly passionate about what we are building and are looking for driven and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure.
We were recently chosen to be part of Station F's Future 40
In this role, you will
- Build and develop Sifflet’s state of the art algorithms
- Observe and appreciate direct improvements by deploying in production
- Learn how to develop scalable and reliable data pipelines
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to brainstorm, design and implement core features
- Have a high degree of ownership and autonomy while working with a small group of diverse peers
- You are interested in both data and development.
- You have a BS/MS in a scientific field. Engineering degree is a plus
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Fluent in English
- AI/ML: Python
- Frontend: Vue.js
- Backend: Java, Spring framework, REST API.
- Cloud Infrastructure: We use infrastructure as code (Terraform) and automate every possible process across the stack. We love containers and run them on Kubernetes cluster in AWS.
- Remote friendly
- Ticket Restaurant
- Your choice of a laptop (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Office near Montparnasse
- March/April 2022 start date