We are on a mission to build the world’s best Data Observability Platform and help companies excel at Data Driven Decision Making. Sifflet is designed to optimise the resources of Data Engineers and Data consumers and empower them to extract value from data. Today half of a Data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane etc). We are truly passionate about what we are building and are looking for smart, driven and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure. If you are a natural “hacker”, like to work on exciting challenges and want to contribute to the growth of a promising Data Observability platform, then get in touch !
- Frontend: Our front end is built with the latest version of vuejs, this framework is proven to be a solid choice for large web applications.
- Backend: Our backend is built with java and Spring framework which is a standard for running large scale secure applications. We use mysql as a backend storage. The frontend consumes backend services as a REST API.
- Cloud Infrastructure: We use infrastructure as code (Terraform) and automate every possible process across the stack. We love containers and run them on a kubernetes cluster in AWS.
- AI: Our AI modules are built with python and state of the art machine learning frameworks.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, build and enhance our front end architecture, framework and design.
- Develop scalable and reliable quality standards for our frontend framework.
- Collaborate with the Product and Backend teams to brainstorm, design and implement innovative user-facing features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to solve technically complex challenges, hiring, and shaping of the culture.
- Share your knowledge inside and outside Sifflet, if you are an open source enthusiast like us, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a project of your choice.
- Work with anyone across the company to make Sifflet better everyday !
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience.
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and able to drive ambitious projects from conception to success.
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty with code when needed and you truly care about simplicity and performance of code.
- Great UX/UI sensibility.
- You have designed and built large scale frontend applications.
- You have experience of consuming REST APIs, using D3 js.
- You have experience using Docker, AWS or another cloud provider.
- You have experience building automated tests and CI/CD pipelines.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Remote friendly
- Fitness membership
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers