In this role, you will
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, their organisations and their work domain
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping
- Reduce complex problems down to the right balance of ease-of-use and utility
- Work with product managers to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Contribute to strategic design decisions around the future of the product
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product and engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer in a technical field, preferably in Data & Infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills that make your designs, decisions and ideas understandable and actionable to a diverse set of cross-functional audiences
- A true passion for crafting exceptional user experiences
- Fluency in the latest product design trends, tools and technology
- Ability to tackle sophisticated design problems
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary and company equity
- Remote friendly
- Fitness membership
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers
We are on a mission to build the world’s best Data Observability Platform and help companies excel at Data Driven Decision Making. Sifflet is designed to optimize the resources of Data Engineers and Data consumers and empower them to extract value from reliable data. Today half of a Data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that. We are backed by tier 1 investors and have the pleasure of working with customers across the globe.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane etc). We are truly passionate about what we are building and are looking for smart, driven and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure.
If you are a natural “hustler”, like to work on exciting challenges and want to contribute to the growth of a promising Data Observability platform, then get in touch !