In this role, you will
- Build a solid understanding of the industry and sales process to provide relevant discussions with data leaders
- Prospect and search for companies whose data stack is best suited for Sifflet’s product (modern data stack)
- Become an expert in lead generation and proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Create, manage and sustain a pipeline of interested prospects, engaging sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to set-up and refine Sifflet’s lead generation playbook
- Work closely with Sifflet’s Sales Engineer and Account Executive team in the ongoing sales process optimization
- You are a natural at Sales. Client obsession, drive and motivation are key requirements.
- 1-2 years in a similar position, preferably in Data & Infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Decision Makers and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Modern Data Stack is a big bonus point.
- Proficiency in English is required, another European language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and adapt to client timezone constraints.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary and company equity
- Remote friendly
- Fitness membership
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers
We are on a mission to build the world’s best Data Observability Platform and help companies excel at Data Driven Decision Making. Sifflet is designed to optimize the resources of Data Engineers and Data consumers and empower them to extract value from reliable data. Today half of a Data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that. We are backed by tier 1 investors and have the pleasure of working with customers across the globe.
We are a young, dynamic and ambitious team. We have extensive experience working for Data Mature companies (Uber, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Dashlane etc). We are truly passionate about what we are building and are looking for smart, driven and entrepreneurial people to join our adventure. If you are a natural “hustler”, like to work on exciting challenges and want to contribute to the growth of a promising Data Observability platform, then get in touch!